HSDM Grant: Final Report
Please complete this form and submit on or before June 3, 2014 or by end of school year. If you have questions relating to this report, contact Marlon Wedemeyer via email at
1. School Name
Dollar Amount Received ($)
2. Primary Contact First Name
Primary Contact Last Name
For questions #3 and #4 below, you only need to report changes/additions that were not part of your mid-year 2013-2014 report submitted in January 2014.
3. I used the grant funds in the following amounts, for the following purpose:
4. My project completed the following video programming during the reporting period:
A. Please complete the following information for
of the programming submissions that your project made from January 11, 2014 to end of school year:
Completion Date (mm/dd/yy)
5. Do you feel that you have completed all of the planned objectives of your project?
If "No", please explain
6. Describe any integration of your project into your curriculum during the current school year and any future potential for integration.
7. During the next school year, will you discontinue, continue or expand this or a similar digital project?
Discontinue the project
Continue similar project
Expand the project
8. State the grade level, estimated number of students and check the perceived impact upon those involved in your project:
Estimated Number of Students
Others that were impacted by project
Estimated number of others
9. Have you entered any local, regional or national video competitions and what was the outcome of your entry?
10. Please objectively comment on any obstacles you may have encountered or any changes you would make to the HSDM process (likes, dislikes, positive results or unforseen hurdles you came upon, etc.)
: Your input on this form is not saved until you submit this report. Closing this page prior to submitting the report will require you to re-enter all information.
After you submit this form, a copy of this report will be emailed to you for your records
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Copyright © 2013 Hawaii Association of Independent Schools. All rights reserved.